Concrete grinders are widely used for grinding and polishing concrete floors and stone floors. Finally, they achieve the effect of refurbishing old floors and dust-free new floors.
Product benefits of floor grinding machine
- The side effect is good, which can save the cost of buying a trimming machine.
- Split design, easy to detach, and install the cutter head.
- Fine grinding, smooth effect.
- Ergonomic design, beautiful shape, comfortable control, reduce work fatigue.
- Safe method, compact structure.
- The price of the machine is gorgeous, and the performance is stable. Choose a suitable small and thicker water milling sheet to start working, and end with a large and more thin one. In order to achieve a better polishing effect, it is recommended not to skip the number.
How to use a concrete grinder to polish concrete?
- Choose a suitable small and thicker water milling sheet to start working, and end with a large and more thin one. In order to achieve a better polishing effect, it is recommended not to skip the number.
- Roughly distinguish the ground’s gloss level and correctly determine the starting building of the grinding. On rough foot, start grinding with a coarser particle size first. Otherwise, it will take more time to achieve the desired effect.
- If you find that it takes a lot of time to grind away the scratches, you should change to a thicker silent film, which will save you a lot of time.
- 4.The movement line during operation should be horizontal first and then vertical, and each line should overlap half of the previous adjacent line.
- Before starting the second process, make sure that your scratches on the stone surface have been completely removed.
- Keep in mind that your first process is to grind away the scratches, and the latter approach is to grind more brightly.